Rantings of a Naked Gerbil

A blog with no direction, no focus.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Zen Buddhist Seeks Peace and Enlightenment

But will she find it? Will calm and tranquility reign any time soon? Stay tuned to find out! In this space I will be documenting my life. My trials and tribulations with chasing the unchaseable will become yours to ridicule, scoff and enjoy. Learn from my mistakes, celebrate my joys and laugh or sneer at my jokes.

I live in Austin, Texas with my fabulous boyfriend, 6 cats, 1 dog, 1 gerbil and 1 hamster. I believe Elvis and Tupac are dead. I believe little green men do exist. I believe there is no right or wrong, no good or bad. And I believe that I love a good cookie.

So join me tomorrow for the first installment in the rantings of a naked gerbil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home